Thursday, August 25, 2011

rooms that inspire me

One of my favorite things to do after a long day is sit down and flip through the pages of a home decor magazine.  It inspires me and makes my mind spin with how many amazing styles and spaces are out there!  My magazines are worn and tattered, but I just can't seem to part with them.  Here are a few of my faves.  All of them serve the same purpose as a dining area and a place for families to eat and enjoy, yet each one of them is so different.  I love and adore each style so much, which makes it hard to pick a favorite.  I know...it's hard not to drool!
elle decor
I'm crazy about the tones and mood of this picture.  I love the leopard print on such a classic, timeless chair.  I also have always been 
such a sucker for anything blue and white.
elle decor
I love the bright pops of color against the white walls.  
house beautiful
One of my favorite color combinations, yellow and blue.  I love the mile high drapes and the patent leather yellow chairs.
Country Living
The muted colors in this room set such a romantic tone.
elle decor
This room borders pure perfection!  It's gutsy, yet delicate all at once.  Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment