Monday, November 7, 2011

All Tucked In Holiday Open House

 
When you get married to the one you love, you inherit a lot of the things that are such a big part of their life and their family's life.  Lucky for me, the most fabulous boutique in the state, All Tucked In, is owned by my in-laws and I've had the opportunity to be a part of it's inner-workings.  This is such a creative outlet for me and I am so blessed to have a mother-in-law who lets me be involved in this little gem.  I help with the store display and buying.  It's really fun attending the different markets and shows around the country buying the great clothing and gifts that make the store so unique. 

This coming week my mother-in-law, Bonnie, is hosting her annual Holiday Open House.  Trust me...this will not disappoint!  We have spent the last few weeks preparing and decorating for this big event and it's finally here.

All Tucked In Holiday Open House
November 7-11, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
115 S. Main Street
Bountiful, Utah
801-298-7262

I just wanted to share with you a few of my favorite finds for the season:


Lots of Santa's - whimsical, classic, short, tall, skinny, plump, and everything in between.  Many of them are handmade and one-of-a-kinds.


Books!  What started out as a children's book store has now grown into much more than just books!  The shelves are stuffed with them, and the staff working there has amazing suggestions fit for any occasion.


This nativity is one of my favorite things we have this year.  Don't you love the colors?  This is a great find because children can be hands-on with it. 

Shoes!  Need I say more?  And games.  My favorite is Spot It.  It's so fun to play as a family and is the perfect stocking stuffer for all ages.  She has all kinds of games at the store, and they are classic and timeless.  


An up close shot of some of my favorite shoes.


Fabulous stocking-stuffers.  My favorite is the Pocket Doodles for Boys. Bonnie carries them for girls too and they make the best gifts.  My girls love them!


I'm crazy about this outfit!  It has an old Hollywood glamor vibe to it and is so perfect for the holidays.  It is a skirt and top.  The skirt has such a cool style with a gold band cinched around the waist. 


More details


My fabulous sister-in-laws and Bonnie, my mother-in-law.


Have you seen these Goody Goody slippers before?  These slippers make the best gift ever!  I always have a pair on my feet at home.  They are so comfortable and it makes the holidays warm and cozy.



Don't miss out on this fun event (Nov. 7-11, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)!  It will put you in the holiday spirit whether you like it or not!
Mention my blog and receive 25% off one item for this week only!

7 comments:

  1. The store looks amazing! I know you all worked hard on it and it shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures that you took. The store looks so FABULOUS!!! You girls did a great job helping Bonnie... I know she really appreciates what you all did in helping her get ready.. You are blessed to have sweet Bonnie as your Mother-in-law. It was so fun working with you on Monday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your blog! You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow finding the one you love it amazing in itself... but for him to come with a decor store... amazing!!! you are one lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nativity! Can you send me details (the price) and what is included? Thanks!

    juliecross@charter.net
    inahappynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In LOVE with the nativity. I am wondering, do you deliver via post? I live in Columbus, OH. I also really like the Native print boots/slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like others have had the same question! I live in the midwest and I'm loving that nativity. I would also love a price...or know if I can order it online somewhere? THANK YOU!

    andreaevadavis@gmail.com

    p.s.Your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete