Tuesday, November 8, 2011

An Inspired Family Room


This fabulous peacock was the perfect inspiration for this family room.  The colors and texture create such a fun palette to work with.  Isn't it great?  We found it on Etsy and immediately began the design process from there.  I had so much fun putting this space together and it was so different from anything I've ever done before.  My clients husband is CEO of Skullcandy, and they have such a fun, edgy vibe to them that we took the liberty to mix in some unexpected elements.  I love the way it turned out.
   
  
   












 

7 comments:

  1. How fun! My husband is Jeremy's cousin. That peacock painting is perfect in that room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noelle, I just found your blog today and love your style! You have an amazing talent! I love that you love the "unexpected" in a room - so inspiring to me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun...what a great room....love your style and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I think of peacock, I automatically think of turquoise, blue, green, etc. But I love that your inspiration peacock has orange and yellow in it too! It's definitely a spin off the traditional! I also REALLY love the ottoman! What fabric is that?

    heyhomeslice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the room! What color is the wall paint?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style, too. As the person before me, I would like to know what color paint is on the walls? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your comments! The color is Bennington Grey by Benjamin Moore. It's such a great one.

    ReplyDelete