Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Sweet Room

I love the way this room turned out.  It totally fits the soft and dainty feel of the 18-month-old that rules this house!  




I asked my friend, Kelly Henderson, to create a flowering vine for me that would be a backdrop to the crib.  Once again, she amazed me with how creative she is!  


This darling alphabet is just a piece of wrapping paper that we loved so much we had it framed. 



My client already had these cute letters for her daughters name, so we repurposed them and painted them white.  I used some of the flowers that Kelly made and the little bluebird to give us a unique twist.


Details, details, details....

1 comment:

  1. I love that plate and the birds on the wall next to it- you are right. It's all about the details. Also the fabrics for the window treatment and bench are beautiful. Great work.

    ReplyDelete