Monday, January 2, 2012

Ringing InThe New Year

via pinterest
I can't believe the New Year is already here!  It always amazes me how much can happen in one year.  Looking back, I wouldn't change a thing about the events of the past year.  Even the hard times have made the good times sweeter and more rewarding, and I think this next year will bring some fun and very wonderful changes.  

Right now I have some fun projects in the works.  I am right in the midst of decorating and furnishing an entire home for a new client, finishing up a kitchen and living room remodel, and starting a baby nursery.  I always love the challenge of making each room unique to each of my clients...that's what keeps me going.  
  
This fabric is the inspiration for the nursery I'm working on.  Could you die!

I can't wait to show you the progress in each of my projects!

From my family to yours!
photo by Lindsay Salazar

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them all! Beautiful family picture- AH! Just as I was typing this I noticed the photographer you sited under your photo- Lindsay is my cousin! How funny! Do you know her well?

    xo, Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Noelle, I just found out from Lindsay that you two are sisters! What a small world. "Do you know her well"- Silly me.(Obviously I'm a cousin on Cosme's side!) PS- loved the room you had featured on LGN. Especially that houndstooth chair!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! i love your blog!!

    follow my new blog, if you wish of course....

    http://allieandhusband.blogspot.com/

    allie

    ReplyDelete